Are YOU ready
to kick start your career in Green Technology, Sustainability & Environmental?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
The Green Technology, Sustainability & Environmental career field exposes interns to our world’s impact on the environment and how we can use technology to reduce the imprint that humans leave behind. Green technologies play a significant role in shifting many nations globally towards a sustainable economy and providing alternative solutions to present and future generations in order to live in a clean and healthy environment. Interns in this career field may find themselves working within renewable energy, solar energy, electric vehicles, and more.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During A Green Technology, Sustainability & Environmental Internship
- Research and analysis
- Business Development
- Market research
- Project Management
- Technical Support
- Product Design
- Conduct key research in the field and prepare information for publication (will need to monitor policy and media developments)
- Help build the company’s business model and creative ideas on how to develop/market green/clean products
- Analysing the current market and developing a report on findings
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Green Technology, Sustainability & Environmental careers
Green technology needs leaders to engage the public and direct clients to use their product or messaging to support your initiatives.
It is no secret that green technology and the focus on environmental support is a global one. Skills to manage stakeholders from multiple cultures and perspectives will be crucial.
Green technology is changing daily and the ability to translate complex technologies or concepts to have strong buy-in will be key.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions