Are YOU ready
to kick start your career in HOSPITALITY, EVENTS & TOURISM?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
Many of our program location’s economies thrive off of the hospitality, tourism, and event industries. This career field encompasses many types of businesses ranging from hotels, restaurants, attractions, tour groups, music venues, and more with the core focus of providing an excellent experience and service for customers. With many upcoming major international events being hosted in the region, such as the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, people from all over the world will be visiting Asia, making it an exciting time to intern in this career field.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Hospitality, Tourism, & Events Internship
- Content Creation
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Marketing & Promotion
- Assist with research and planning for an upcoming event (researching dates, potential location, costs etc.)
- Creating promotional materials for a tourism agency on new/improved travel itineraries
- Responsible for updating the existing website, editing newsletters etc.
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Hospitality, Tourism, & Events careers
At the heart of all hospitality and events is a requirement of critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement much like all entrepreneurs. Students will need to be dynamic and constantly thinking about new innovative solutions.
Tourism and Events go beyond the traditional 9-5 job and can require long hours or non-traditional schedules. Maintaining a strong work ethic will allow everyone to complete projects to success.
Executing hospitality, tourism, or events requires a team of various supporters that a student will need to be able to navigate and collaborate with in order to succeed.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions