Are YOU ready to kick start
your career in Creative, Design, & Fashion?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
The Creative, Design, and Fashion career field comprises a wide range of placements within creative industries, which are defined by UNESCO as, “industries that combine the creation, production and commercialization of products which are intangible and cultural in nature. These contents are typically protected by copyright and they can take the form of goods or services.” Depending on an intern’s interests and career goals, the Creative, Design, and Fashion career field can allow interns to explore the business side of creative industries and/or let their creative skills shine.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Creative, Design, and Fashioning Internship
- Creative Design – Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Creating templates or mock-ups
- Developing proposals
- Create online promotional materials such as posters, banners, social media photos
- Contact and create gallery/museum profiles. Contact potential suppliers to engage them in strategic relationships.
- Learn/improve InDesign/Photoshop skills to assist the creative team
- Creative ideas for pitching to new or existing clients
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Creative, Design, & Fashion Careers
This of course is implied with the career field title, but is extremely important to bring to administrative and creative projects.
Working with vendors, business departments, customers and more will require immense ability to support multiple stakeholders.
Creative industries can often have a less career pathway and require an immense amount of initiative to suggest new ideas, start companies/projects and more.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions