Are YOU ready to kick start
your career in Health, Wellness, & Sports Management?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
Interns who choose a placement within the Health, Wellness, & Sports Management career field will have the opportunity to bring utility to people’s lives by helping them overcome a host of health issues, lead active lifestyles, enjoy recreational activities, and more. Interns can expect to get exposed to industry lingo, project cycles and timelines, as well as common support and concerns that companies tackle.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Health, Wellness, & Sports Management Internship
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Promotion
- Event Management
- Creating online content to use on the website and sports app. – videos, tutorials, etc.
- Design online newsletter and promotional materials to raise awareness of company’s product/services
- Assist in marketing strategy for sports club’s social media campaign
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Health, Wellness, & Sports Management careers
Health, wellness, & sports management are all externally facing careers requiring strong oral communication and customer service skills.
As those supporting health and sports management they will need to manage a range of stakeholders to effectively deliver quality support or products.
Health and wellness affects everyone globally meaning that anyone working in the field will need to be able to navigate multiple perspectives and cultures in providing support.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions