Are YOU ready
to kick start your LEGAL career?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
As a direct result of the burgeoning business and entrepreneurship scene in developing regions like Asia, the need for domestic and international law has risen and increased the presence of global law firms.. Our legal career field placements allow undergraduates the unique opportunity to work with individual lawyers and partners to support their casework and other needs of assistance. Our public policy placements also have a rich presence in many of our locations allowing students in political science, criminal justice, and international relations to gain industry exposure.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Legal Internship
- Legal Research & Analysis
- Legal Document Drafting and Review
- Oral and Written Communication
- Due Diligence Activities
- Account Management
- Providing proofreading and fact-checking for legal documents
- Assisting in legal research such as information collection, laws and regulations research, and case retrieval.
- Preparing, drafting, and formatting articles, reports, case studies, and letters.
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Legal careers
Oral and written communication that is concise, clear, and articulate is a key foundation for a successful legal career.
Lawyers traditionally support large scale projects that may seep outside of traditional 9-5 support. Key time management skills and a strong work ethic are essential.
The ability to display confidence is crucial as lawyers seek to support clients and navigate their path through the legal system.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions