Are YOU ready to kick start
your career in Logistics & Supply Chain Management?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
The Logistics and Supply Chain career field provides interns with the opportunity to learn about the processes that businesses use to plan, implement, and control the flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and consumer. Many of our program locations are known for their strong history and innovation in logistics.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Logistics and Supply Chain Internship
- Research and analysis
- Business Operations
- Business Development
- Databases for sales leads, products, etc
- Develop overseas sales business model and help the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Seek business opportunities through email, customer introduction and other channels
- Give quotation to customers, cargo tracking, online and offline tools to communicate with customers in a timely and effective manner
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Logistics & Supply Chain careers
Supporting logistics requires use of multiple digital platforms across many companies, and the ability to readily adapt to new systems and integrate them into your work will be key.
Students will need to understand the various timelines, variables, and stakeholders needed in a project flow and adequately provide oversight and support to deliver a quality end result.
Due to the globalized nature of today’s supply chain most all supporters will need to be able to readily work across cultures to navigate and unpack any challenges.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions