With 11 years of success, DIDAC India is the only event in Asia for educational resources, training, and technology-based solutions for all levels and sectors of the education and skills sector. Held annually, the international exhibition and conference addresses the growing demand for these products and solutions in the Indian Subcontinent.
About DIDAC 2022
The event is partnered by the British Education Suppliers Association (BESA), DIDACTA (Germany), Worlddidac Association, and India Didactics Association and is supported by all prominent ministries of the Government of India and various educational bodies.
DIDAC India is India’s Only Edtech Expo of Education Supplies for the education sector. It is a meeting place for Education leaders, policymakers, academicians, professionals, administrators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and more to share and exchange the latest developments, current practices, and innovative ideas in the area of school and higher education.
Join Virtual Internships at DIDAC 2022
From the 21st-23rd of September, Satyam Khandelwal, Partnership Development Manager-India at Virtual Internships, will be attending the DIDAC India at Bangalore International Exhibition Center, Bengaluru, India.
Satyam is looking forward to meeting with university representatives and educational professionals to discuss how we can work with them to enhance global employability among students.
We are also excited to attend and interact with the participants of the International Education & Skills Summit, which is the best platform for the leaders in the education and skills sector to discuss:
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities in education and training globally
- Network with passionate educators, leaders, and experts on one platform
- Emphasize various advancements and developments in the global education scenario
- Deliberate on the rapid developments in technology and communication
- Recognize the importance of knowledge-based societies
- Review the education and skills framework in developed countries vis-a-vis developing countries
- Examine the role of key education stakeholders.
If you are attending the event and would like to connect with Satyam, or would like to know more about how to offer game-changing internships to enhance the global employability of your students, use the form below:
"*" indicates required fields