Come Work For Us
Join the Team
Thank you for taking an interest in joining the Virtual Internships team. We always like to hear from talented individuals with a passion for professional development and global learning experiences. Take a look at our vacancies below:
In-House Legal Counsel - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Position: In-House Legal Counsel
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reports to: CEO
Start date: Early September 2020
Schedule: Full-time, 9:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
CRCC Asia was founded in 2006 with the aim of helping people from all walks of life obtain high-level employment early in their careers. Over 14 years, it has become the leading provider of global internship programs in Asia and over 9,000 participants have been through its programs. CRCC Asia works with over 1,000 host-companies in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Mumbai, London and Manchester to provide students and graduates the opportunity to further their personal and professional development in a dynamic and international setting. Participants are placed in a full-time internship in their program location, and are also provided with accommodation and a holistic employability program, including in-person events and an online curriculum.
The majority of CRCC Asia’s program participants come from its partnerships with universities and governments, serviced by our primary sales offices in London, Philadelphia and our global “hub” in Ho Chi Minh City.
In 2018, CRCC Asia and its founders created a new subsidiary, Virtual Internships, which aimed to provide a more affordable and accessible online internship experience. The 2020 global pandemic and the subsequent closure of international travel created a huge rise in demand for virtual internships. The company saw student enrollments rise from 77 in 2019 to 1000+ in 2020 and aims to build on this strong foundation in years to come.
We are seeking an ambitious junior to mid-level lawyer looking for a new challenge to act as the company’s sole in-house counsel. Ideally, after a trial period in your home country, you would relocate to the company’s global hub in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is the main economic and business hub of Vietnam, which is currently the fastest growing economy amongst ASEAN countries. In 2019, Ho Chi Minh City was ranked as the 4th best city in Asia for millennial employment prospects. The cost of living in Vietnam is also significantly lower than the UK – a salary of £24,000 in Ho Chi Minh City is the equivalent of £60,000 in London
As in-house counsel, you would have sole responsibility for all legal matters across CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships in all jurisdictions. Typical tasks include:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with university and government partners and other stakeholders.
- Supporting corporate matters, including basic corporate governance (board minutes, shareholders resolutions etc.) and documentation relating to investment into the companies.
- Maintaining customer terms and conditions, and dealing with customer disputes.
- Maintaining GDPR compliance.
- Supporting HR function by drafting staff contracts and ensuring employment law compliance
- Working directly with senior management team on miscellaneous legal matters.
- Instructing external counsel where necessary.
Salary and benefits will be set according to your experience and preferred location. CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships have expanded rapidly over the last few years. As they continue to do so, there will be scope for progression to a General Counsel role in the longer term.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Ideally an English qualified lawyer with approximately 2-6 years PQE, although lawyers qualified in other jurisdictions will be considered.
- Strong academics and training at a respected law firm. Some in-house experience is preferable but not a requirement.
- Experience with corporate/commercial law. Some familiarity with other areas of law listed above also preferable. If you are not familiar with the other areas of law, you should be prepared to teach yourself.
- In this role, you will not have the resources or support you may have been used to in private practice or working in a more established company. You may be required to advise on areas of law with which you are unfamiliar and in relation to jurisdictions where you are not qualified. The companies accept you will be limited in the advice you can provide on certain matters, but you must be willing to be adaptable, show initiative and step out of your comfort zone in order to give the best advice possible within the context of these limitations.
- The size and sophistication of the companies also mean that you will be given more responsibility and work more closely with senior management than is usually the case at this stage of your career. You should be motivated by taking on responsibility, challenging yourself and learning new skills.
- CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships are run by young, dynamic teams across the globe. You should be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Experience in the international education industry is not a requirement, but you should have an interest in international travel and improving employability for young people.
- Competitive salary, adjusted for purchasing power parity
- Health insurance
- Option to work remotely one day a week
- Opportunity to work with ambitious, entrepreneurial colleagues interested in international education, travel, and/or study abroad.
- Annual leave on your birthday
- Potential to work from any of CRCC Asia’s global offices [China, Japan, Korea, UK, US, Australia]
- Warm weather all year round!
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. The current in-house counsel may be leaving the company by the end of August, so we are looking for somebody to start in early September, and will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
Marketing Executive - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Position: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Start date: August/September 2020
Schedule: Full-time, 9:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday (must be prepared to accept that there are regular occasions when a task is required to be performed outside of normal working hours)
Introduction to the role
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to create, implement and report on the company’s marketing efforts.
The Marketing Executive will be heavily involved in the company’s branding exercises, social media strategy, and SEO outreach. Firstly, you will be the chief brand ambassador for Virtual Internships, ensuring that all external and internal communications meet the company’s brand standards and are consistent. Next, in regards to social media, you will be expected to keep all channels active with engaging content that will help to achieve the campaign goals outlined at the start of each promotion. Lastly, you will drive the company’s SEO strategy. You will be in charge of finding backlink opportunities and establishing content partnerships with other brands to increase Virtual Internships’ domain authority.
Excellent written and spoken English is essential. In addition, the ideal candidate will have at least one-two years of marketing experience.
- Must be passionate about digital marketing and learning new skills
- Have a basic understanding of SEO
- Enthusiastic about brand management/consistency
- Knowledgeable about various Social Media platforms
- Strong English language skills
- Adept in using Microsoft Office or other similar editing platforms
- Studying or graduated from university, or possess a relevant marketing qualification
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Interest in study abroad and/or education and/or technology is highly desirable
- Diligent self-starter able to work towards deadlines
- Ability to multitask, think logically and provide quick decisions on problem solving situations
- Experience with Tik Tok would be advantageous but not essential
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a Marketing Executive, you will report directly to the company’s Digital Marketing Manager and will undertake the following tasks:
- Assist in implementing and evaluating Digital Marketing and PR strategies across all activities within the company.
- Spearhead the company’s SEO outreach and link building initiatives.
- Help maintain and develop Virtual Internships’ various social media channels, newsletters and organic outreach channels.
- Assist in the creation, editing and routine updating of product descriptions for promotion on a variety of platforms.
- Data collection and competitor analysis on SEO, promotions and other digital marketing activities.
Please send your resume & cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: HCMC Marketing Executive
Application deadline: 30/09/2020
International Placement Associate (internship) - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Virtual Internships started in 2018 after recognizing that the future of work is at our doorstep, and more students across the world need to prepare for remote work experience as well as create a network of virtual connections to succeed.
CRCC Asia specializes in connecting students with applied work experience in dynamic international settings. With over 12 years experience working in Asia, we have led internship programs for over 9,000+ students and graduates from more than 100 countries.
In April 2020 CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships joined forces to combine the decade of CRCC Asia internship expertise and experienced staff with the innovative virtual international internship program powered by Virtual Internships.
Our Vision is to ensure that world events do not stop access to quality professional development and internship opportunities for university students throughout the world.
Our Placement Division is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated student or recent graduate to assist the development of our virtual international internship programs. Our virtual programs are primarily for US, European, and Australian university and high school students.
This role is initially a 3 month full-time internship, with the option of permanent employment after the internship depending on performance and opportunities.
The role will be based in our Ho Chi Minh City office, working alongside our placement support division.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP
Host Company Development
- Sending daily emails to potential companies across the global- in line with set targets and metrics
- Identifying new sources to obtain potential companies in designated regions e.g. job boards, chamber of commerces, social media, events
- Reviewing video applications of students, and deciding if they are admitted into our programs based on set guidelines and criteria
- Ad hoc support for the Placements Division leadership team
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team with university job postings and data administration
- Curating and editing Host Company materials- remote work guides, best practices for management etc
- Blog curation on topics such as managing remote/online staff, virtual offices etc
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Studying at university or recent graduate
- Fluent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work with specific targets/goals
- Have strong attention to detail, must be able to follow specific training instructions
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment with colleagues from around the world.
- Already based in Vietnam with right to work
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Study or work experience in any of the following: Europe, North America, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, and India.
- Previous experience with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail)
- Salary + commission
- Annual leave on your birthday!
- Annual volunteer / corporate social responsibility event
- Colleagues from around the world (13 nationalities at the last count!), who are ambitious, entrepreneurial, and share a passion for international education/travel.
Please directly apply to this link: .