2020 Virtual Internships Scholarship
3 Inclusion Scholarships
In alignment with CRCC Asia’s annual Inclusion Scholarships, we have reserved 3 of our scholarships for student who identify with communities less represented in study abroad and international internships, including but not limited to:
- Students with Disabilities
- Black (and Minority Ethnic) Students
- LGBTQ+ Students
- 1st Generation University Students
- LatinX Students
- Students from Foster/Care Leaver Communities
- Indigeneous Communities
In applying to this scholarship you will be asked to complete additional questions noting your active involvement within your chosen community.
Applications for the 6 Scholarships will officially open March 25th, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST and close at 11:59 PM Hawaiian Pacific Time on 19 April 2020.
All completed applications will be reviewed by at least 2 internal scholarship judges. Scholarships will be awarded based on the criteria set out above. The full application includes 3 short-answer questions to allow you to explain more about your career field of interest and your chosen location for your host company. Those applying for our inclusion scholarships for underrepresented groups will be required to submit an additional statement to explain their active involvement within their specified community.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed in the following timeline:
- April 20th-24th, 2020 – Application Review: All applicants will be reviewed by at least 2 internal scholarship judges to be evaluated based on the aforementioned criteria and completed application.
- April 28th, 2020 – Scholarship Winners Announced: Applicants who applied but who were not ultimately offered a scholarship will be contacted by email and offered a US$ 300 discount for our virtual internship programs.
All scholarship winners will be officially informed by email on or before April 28th, 2020. Check back here after April 28th, to see the official list of scholarship recipients.