Are YOU ready to kick start
your career in Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
Interns interested in science and medicine have the opportunity to choose the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals career field. These types of placements offer interns a glimpse of what the healthcare industry looks like in their host country, what challenges it faces, and what solutions it has provided. Healthcare is a hot topic all across the world and an internship in an international healthcare setting can help you understand the intricacies of this evolving and demanding industry.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Internship
- Administrative Operations
- Data Analyzation
- Content Creation
- Research & Development
- Research and development ideas for healthcare devices (reviewing competitor’s position in the market vs. host company)
- Managing the internal database – online bookings, updating supervisor’s calendar and other administrative work to gain better insight into the industry
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals careers
As the world turns digital the healthcare industry as also with charting, patient files, scheduling, scripts and labs all being processed through different systems. The ability to learn and quickly learn new digital platforms will be essential.
Patient care is at the front of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals to include those working in customer service or business development in the industry. Students will need to be able to adapt to working across a spectrum of personalities and requirements.
Healthcare can be a difficult mindfield to navigate patient support, and staying aware of your emotions, delivery, and communication with stakeholders will lead to overall success.
PREVIOUS ROLE SPOTLIGHT
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP MIGHT LOOK LIKE
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- All the latest news and career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Be the first to learn about our exclusive offers and promotions
- Enter into our competitions