- Guaranteed Virtual International Internship in the country or career field of your choice
- Dedicated Program Experience Manager to check-in weekly with you during your internship and collect a weekly timesheet
- Assigned Internship Coach to complete midpoint and end of program coaching calls with delivery of Global Career Management Plan and Global Employability Certificate
- Access to three months Online Language Lessons provided by Rosetta Stone
- Access to CareerBridge, our Global Internship Curriculum walking you through resume creation, interview prep, time management, remote work and more.
- Weekly Group Discussions or Business Webinars covering a range of topical themes and allowing you to build a network and community amongst fellow interns.
- Full End of Program Report including supervisor evaluation, skills assessment, and Global Career Management Plan
Academic Credit Pricing
Students can decide to add-on 3, 6, or 9 credits to receive through their virtual internship program.
|3 credits / 120 hours|
6 credits / 240 hours
9 credits / 360 hours
$1895 in total
|$2145 in total|
$2345 in total
Payment for our Virtual International Internship program is received in two installments.
$800 Acceptance Fee
The acceptance fee is due at least 6 weeks prior to your chosen start date and confirms your participation on the program. As soon as the acceptance fee is received Virtual Internships will begin looking for your guaranteed host company placement to be confirmed 1-5 weeks prior to start date.
$795 Final Payment
Upon formally accepting your host company placement the final payment for the program will be due within seven days.